INDO IVF offers a full range of IUI cycle procedures and is one of the best IUI Treatment in Jaipur, Rajasthan with the highest success rates. Besides IUI, the centre is partnered with INDO IVF and provides all infertility treatment procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg Donation and Surrogacy.
The Complete Process of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
The first recognized treatment for infertility is intrauterine insemination (IUI). The IUI procedure is a type of assisted conception. It is an artificial process designed to help females with trouble getting pregnant naturally. Up until the couple is unable to get pregnant, the IUI process is done every month. In addition, the pregnancy is also caused by the woman’s age and infertility’s underlying reason.
The use of this procedure on the patient has several requirements. Following is a list of some of them.
- The patient must be under 40 years old to undergo IUI. The patient, who will be the expectant mother, must be able to induce or undergo spontaneous ovulation. The approach won’t operate as intended if the mother isn’t able to do it.
- It should be possible for at least one fallopian tube to function normally and have a positive tube-ovarian interaction.
- a spouse’s sperm levels must be at least 40% motile. For best outcomes, the sperm count should be greater than 40 million per ml.
- moderately to severely endometriosis-afflicted women severe fallopian tube illness in females Chronic pelvic infection in women
- whose fallopian tubes have both been removed or blocked Men without sperm production in women with mild to severe endometriosis (unless the couple wishes to use donor sperm)
The following situations prevent IUI from being effective
- For the IUI process, each hospital and doctor will have their own unique set of instructions. A typical timeframe could involve the following if you and your doctor have decided that IUI is the best course of action following your initial consultation:
- While on your period, you could visit the doctor multiple times for blood tests, ultrasounds, and advice on medication. In most cases, you’ll begin taking prescription drugs when you’re on your period.
- You’ll probably get another ultrasound and perhaps some blood testing a week or two after beginning the drug. Your doctor will decide when you are ovulating based on the results of your tests, at which point you and your partner will return to the clinic. Usually, this happens 10 to 16 days after the drug was first used.
- On the day of the operation, your male partner will either deliver a sample of semen or donor sperm will be frozen.
1. Stimulate egg cell growth: for maturing the eggs.
2. Trigger Shots: A trigger injection is given for the release of eggs by the nurse at the clinic. After one and half days of this process. The IUI procedure is Attempted.
3. Pregnancy Test: pregnancy test is advised in order to solidify the pregnancy.
Risks: There is a slight chance that an infection will develop after an IUI operation. Since your doctor will only use sterile tools, infection is quite unlikely. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is a disorder that can occur when the ovaries overreact to fertility drugs, especially those administered intravenously.
At one moment, a vast number of eggs might develop and be discharged. An enlarged ovary, an accumulation of fluid in the belly, and cramps may arise from this. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome can, in extremely rare circumstances, lead to fluid retention in the chest and belly, renal issues, blood clots, and ovarian twisting.
call your doctor if you’re using fertility medicines for IUI and encounter any of the following signs.
- feeling unsteady or lightheaded
- unexpectedly gaining more than 5 pounds
- breathing difficulties, nausea, and vomiting
- severe pain in the abdomen or pelvis
- the rapid expansion of the abdomen
(IUI) treatment in Jaipur
Intrauterine insemination treatment in Jaipur is used to achieve pregnancy. IUI is a way to bypass the need for sexual intercourse. Instead, sperm is injected directly into the uterus through the vagina. The advantage of IUI over other fertility treatments is that it can be done at home. IUI is also less expensive than other methods, like fertility treatments at a doctor’s office.
How does the Intrauterine insemination treatment work in Jaipur
The Intrauterine insemination (IUI) treatment in Jaipur works the same way as it does in other places. Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment that uses sperm extracted from a man’s testicles and inserted into the woman’s uterus through the vagina. IUI is considered an alternative to assisted reproductive technology, or ART because it is less invasive and can be done on its own.
The process begins with a doctor giving the couple fertility medication to help increase the woman’s chances of becoming pregnant. Then, the man will have injections in his testicles to collect sperm. Next, the sperm will be frozen for future use. The doctor will then insert a thin tube into the man’s penis and guide the sperm into the woman’s uterus through her vagina.
IUI Treatment Cost in Jaipur
IUI Treatment Cost in Jaipur cost also depends on the number of cycles that we need for the baby. But the price of IUI Treatment in Jaipur is lower in comparison to other Cities. When we talk about IUI cost in Jaipur, We At least spend as little as 3000 rupees to 5000 rupees as the average IUI price for a single cycle in Jaipur.
IUI success rate in Jaipur
Women over 30 have a success rate of just 10%, while women over 40 have a success rate of only 2-5%. The success rate would rise by 20% if the couple had IUI every month.
There are only a few:
- the female’s age
- Species of infertility
- the physician’s background
- the physicians’ fertility medications.
We are a family-owned and operated IVF Center in Jaipur, India. We have been providing high-quality infertility services since 1997. We offer a wide range of assisted reproductive technologies (ART), including in-vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and embryo transfer. Our team of experienced physicians is committed to providing you with the best possible care.
At Indo IVF, we want to help couples who are struggling to conceive. We believe that every couple should be able to experience the joy of becoming parents. Our team of experienced and qualified doctors is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care. We offer a wide range of IVF treatments, including our popular intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in-vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures.
Our Other Centre –
IUI Treatment Alwar