Indo IVF Is the oldest IVF Center in Jaipur. Indo IVF proved that again by giving a baby to a 70-year-old couple in Rajasthan. They have a baby after 54years of marriage and both the baby and mother are healthy. There are few cases in India regarding old age parenthood and Indo IVF completes the dream of the couple.
Infertility is becoming an increasing health concern around the world.
It is such a serious issue that its magnitude can be understood through the following important stats as per NCBI:
● Approximately 8%–10% of couples worldwide are affected by infertility.
● 60–80 million couples suffer from infertility problems every year worldwide.
● 15 and 20 million people (25% of the world) are in India alone.
● According to a report by the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four couples in developing countries is affected by infertility.
This problem calls for urgent action, particularly when the majority of cases of infertility can be avoided.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
In Vitro Fertilization is a method in which eggs are extracted from a woman’s ovary and fused(mixed) with male sperm outside the human body.
That egg is then cultured in the lab for a few days to turn into an embryo(a baby in the early stages of development before birth) then, It is either implanted into a woman’s uterus or cryopreserved (frozen) for future use.
Usually, each round of IVF lasts for roughly a week. If the process is separated into multiple steps, it may take longer.
IVF is the most successful form of assisted reproduction technique. IVF may also use eggs, sperm, or embryos from a known or unidentified source. It absolutely depends upon the consent of the concerned people.
What are some of the reasons for fertility?
Infertility can be caused due to multiple reasons in both males and females. Let us see them below:
● Age: The quality and quantity of women’s eggs decline with age
● Smoking – Smoking is also the reason as it not only damages your cervix or fallopian tube but it increases the risk of miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy.
● Weight: If you are getting overweight or underweight, then it will also create problems.
● History of sex: Having unprotected sex with multiple partners increases your risk of a sexually transmitted infection that results in fertility problems later.
● Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol consumption results in decreasing fertility among women.
● Varicocele- Varicocele is the most common reversible cause of male infertility. The reason that varicoceles cause infertility is unknown, it may be related to abnormal blood flow, which results in decreasing the quality of sperm in men
● Infection- Infection can interfere with sperm health or can cause scarring that blocks the passage of sperm. These take place in inflammation of the epididymis (epididymitis) or testicles (orchitis) and some sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhea or HIV.
● Ejaculating Problems- Ejaculating problems occur when semen enters the bladder during orgasm instead of emerging out of the tip of the penis.
● The presence of tumors – Cancers and nonmalignant tumors can affect the male reproductive organs directly, surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy to treat tumors can affect male fertility.
● Testicles that haven’t descended – Testicles haven’t descended In males, during fetal development one or both testicles fail from the abdomen into the sac that normally contains the testicle
When IVF Treatment is Suggested
There are certain health conditions that require IVF treatment. Some of them are mentioned below:
● Low sperm count
● Difficulty with ovulation because of a polycystic ovarian syndrome
● Problems with the fallopian tubes
● If one or both of you have been sterilized endometriosis
● To avoid passing on hereditary diseases to one’s offspring
Where is it Performed?
A woman’s womb is implanted with a fertilized egg(embryo) 3 to 5 days after it has been fertilized during the fusion.
You will be given sedatives to make you more peaceful and at ease throughout the process. A thin, hollow tube is inserted via the vagina into the ovary and the follicles that house your eggs under the guidance of an ultrasound. The needle is coupled to a suction device that delicately removes the eggs from each follicle.
The procedure takes place in the doctor’s office while the patient is conscious. A thin tube (catheter) containing the embryos is inserted into the vagina of the woman, passed past the cervix, and then into the uterus.
IVF Procedure at Indo IVF:
It is important to understand the complete procedure of IVF treatment. It helps the patient prepare them mentally and informs them about the procedures they must undergo.
Let’s understand the process in a step-by-step manner.
Stimulation – Women typically generate one egg per menstrual cycle. However, many eggs are required for IVF as that increases the likelihood of a viable embryo.
Retrieval of Eggs: In Egg retrieval, or “follicular aspiration,” Anesthesia is used throughout the surgery. Doctors utilize an ultrasound device to guide a needle into the vagina, into the ovary, and into a follicle that contains an egg. Each follicle will be suctioned of eggs and fluid by the needle.
Insemination: A semen sample is now required from the male spouse. In this, the doctor will combine the sperm and eggs. When IVF doesn’t work, your doctor may utilize ICSI as an alternative.
Culture of the Embryo – Your doctor will keep an eye on the fertilized eggs to see if they’re growing and multiplying properly. Now that might be a good moment to check the embryos for any abnormalities in their DNA.
Transfer: To be implanted, embryos must have grown to a certain size. Within three to five days of fertilization, this is a normal occurrence. For implantation, a catheter is threaded into the vagina, the cervix, and the uterus before being implanted into the womb.
Why Indo IVF is The Best IVF Center in Jaipur?
In the year 2018, Indo IVF was established to provide world-class IVF fertility treatment and facilities. You need to know that infertility is no longer a limiting factor anymore and we at Indo IVF are committed to helping you change your world forever.
Dr. Pankaj Gupta, the brainchild behind Indo IVF, leads our team of well-experienced doctors, nurses, and medical staff. INDO IVF is the Situated Best IVF Center in Jaipur.
● A success ratio of over 87%
To achieve pregnancy, INDO IVF offers low-cost IVF Treatment in Jaipur. Call us or contact us.
Our Other Center :